Price Starting at:
$1,599 per person, double occupancy
$1,961 per person, single occupancy
Cancel for any reason Travel Protection
$288.00 per person.
The spectacular city of Washington D.C lies in wait for your arrival on this spiritual journey. Throughout this incredible package you will experience the beginning of our land of the free and be inspired by others faith. There are three themes driving this journey. They are the following: This country was founded on faith principals, faith inspired our freedom, and may faith guide our leaders.
The beginning of this story is just a short flight away. As you enter your journey into the past and present, your first stop is a welcome dinner. Here you will enjoy a fantastic meal while you meet your traveling companions. After dinner, check into your home for the next 4 days at the Marriot Crystal City or Yours Truly DC Hotel. Begin your morning with an included breakfast and travel to the first presidents’ home-George Washington’s Mount Vernon. From there, it’s on to learn what inspired George Washington’s character, the Bible. At The Museum of the Bible be awed at all the artifacts and history you will learn about the sacred words in this book. These words echoed in the Founders Minds when creating the historical documents which are in the National Archives Museum. Here you will see the foundation of our nation-The words “All Men are Created Equal.” These worlds are echoed throughout the history of America from the 15th Amendment to The Declaration of Independence. Our next stop is a memento to the author of The Declaration of Independence at the Thomas Jefferson Memorial. As the sun sets, see the marvelous memorials as you return to your hotel. The next morning (after breakfast), start your day at an early meditation at the Arlington Cemetery. Then tour the “Church of the Presidents” at St. John’s Episcopal Church. Afterwards it is your time to choose. Either venture on your own or be dropped off at your choice of The National Air and Space Museum, Holocaust Memorial Museum, National American History Museum, or National African American Museum. At sunset take a stroll down the western strip of memorials from the National Mall. This includes The WW2, MLK, Koreans Veterans, and Lincoln Memorial. On your final full day, you will tour the workplaces of our elected leaders. Here you will tour The White House and Capitol Building with a break at Georgetown for food and shopping. Come end your day with the joyful noise of the Weekday Choral Evensong at the National Cathedral. Then, end your spiritual journey in Washington with a farewell dinner and share your experiences with your loved ones at home the next day
Tour Highlights and Inclusions
- 6 Meals (4 Breakfast, 2 Dinners)
- Luxury Motorcoach Transportation
- Professional Tour Guide
- Included tickets to The Museum of The Bible
- Included excursion to The Arlington Cemetery and Mount Vernon
- Four nights in Washington D.C.
- Baggage Handling
Tour Cancellation: Simply Travel LLC reserves the right to cancel any tour due to lack of interest or participation. In the event of cancellation your tour will be refunded.
Customer Cancellation: Once booked, non-refundable without purchase of travel insurance. We can assist in transferring your booking (name change) at no additional charge.
Terms & Conditions
The parties agree to indemnify each other and hold each other harmless from and against any and all claims, demands, liabilities, damages, losses or expenses, including attorney’s fees and costs, which either part, its agents or employees, shall at any time sustain or incur by reason of the acts, omissions or negligence on the part of the other party, its officers, agents or employees.
In any legal proceedings of any nature involving the interpretation, construction, application, or enforcement of any of the terms of this contract, the prevailing party shall be entitled to an award for reasonable attorney’s fees incurred in connection with the proceeding and any such proceeding must be conducted in Hot Springs, AR. This agreement and attachments shall be construed according to the laws of the State of Arkansas and Federal Laws of the United States.
The performance of this agreement is subject to termination by either party without liability upon the occurrence of any circumstance beyond the control of either party – such as but not limited to acts of God, war, government regulations, disaster, strikes, civil disorders, or other emergencies making it illegal or impossible for either party to substantially meet its performance obligations under this Agreement.
Notes from Director of Product: As a person who holds their faith dear, it was a pleasure creating this itinerary. I have provided the following verses and American quotes that inspired me in the creation of this 5-day tour.
Country Founded on Faith Principles
- George Washington’s Favorite Verse Micah 4:1-5
- Adams claimed that statesmen “may plan and speculate for Liberty, but it is Religion and Morality alone, which can establish the principles upon which Freedom can securely stand.”
- Franklin stated “…without His concurring aid, we shall succeed in this political building no better than the Builders of Babel.”
Faith Inspired Our Freedom
- Matthew 5:4 “Blessed are those who mourn, for they will be comforted.”
- Psalm 46:1-2 “God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Therefore, we will not fear though the earth gives way, though the mountains be moved into the heart of the sea.”
- Ecclesiastes 3:1-4 “There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens: a time to be born and a time to die, a time to plant and a time to uproot, a time to kill and a time to heal, a time to tear down and a time to build, a time to weep and a time to laugh, a time to mourn and a time to dance.”
May Faith Guide Our Leaders
- Moses’s wise father-in-law’s advice: Exodus 18: 21 “But select capable men from all the people—men who fear God, trustworthy men who hate dishonest gain…”
- Luke 12:48 “Everyone to whom much was given, of him much will be required…”
- Romans 13:1-7 states, “…there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God.”