- Luxury air-conditioned coach. Motor coaches feature wood-look flooring, upgraded seats, individual charging stations at each seat, television monitors, music connectivity capabilities, Wi-Fi capability, seatbelts for safety, separate luggage compartment, and onboard restrooms for convenience.
- Hotels accommodations in Oklahoma City
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- An expert Travel Director and a professional Driver
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- Gratuities to Tour Director and Coach Driver
- Snacks and water on motor coach
- There is one lunch included on Day 1 at Chickasaw Cultural Center and one breakfast at the Renaissance
- More than 65 days prior to departure: loss of deposit(s)
- Between 65 & 36 days prior to departure: 30% of total tour cost
- Between 35 & 08 days prior to departure: 50% of total tour cost
- Between 07 days & day of departure: 100% of total tour cost
Itinerary Changes & Tour Cancellation: The operator reserves the right to vary itineraries should circumstances dictate, as well as cancel or reschedule any tour departure in accordance with operating requirements, or circumstances beyond its control. Hotels listed are to be used as a guide only unless specified as confirmed. Confirmed hotels are subject to change beyond our control. In this situation we will arrange an alternative property as similar as possible. The advertised tours require minimum numbers to depart. Should these not be met the operator reserves the right to cancel arrangements.
Travel Insurance: Travel Insurance is highly recommended and available for $117 double, $154 single.
Baggage Allowance & Porterage: Porterage of one suitcase per person to and from the hotel and motorcoach is included in the tour price.
Booking Terms and Conditions: These conditions incorporate the basis upon which bookings are accepted
by the operator. By making a booking you are agreeing to these terms & conditions. Additional terms and conditions
may be applicable to group bookings and will be advised as they become known.
Indemnification: Each party to this Agreement shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless the other party and its directors, officers, agents and employees from and against all costs, liability, demands, claims, damages to persons or property, losses and liabilities, including reasonable attorney fees arising solely caused by the indemnifying party’s negligence or willful misconduct regarding the scope of work or services contemplated by this agreement.
Force Majeure: The performance of this agreement is subject to termination by either party without liability upon the occurrence of any circumstance beyond the control of either party – such as, but not limited to, acts of God, war, government regulations, disaster, strikes, civil disorders, or other emergencies making it illegal or impossible for either party to substantially meet its performance obligations under this Agreement.