$1699 per person, double occupancy
$2,039 per person, single occupancy
$230 per person, double and $288 single occupancy
Experience the Mississippi Blues, Southern Gospel, Cajun, Zydeco, Jazz and more on this exclusive, cultural music tour.
- Vicksburg, Mississippi
- Grammy Museum Mississippi
- B.B. King Museum & Interpretive Center
- Frogmore Plantation – Southern Gospel
- Louisiana’s Old State Capitol & Capitol Park Museum
- Lafayette – the heart of Cajun & Creole Country
- Acadian Cajun and Zydeco demonstration,
- Champagne’s Swamp Tour
- Tabasco Factory
- River Road Plantation Tour
- Preservation Hall
- Leisure time in New Orleans
- Unique Cajun shopping experience
- Southern Comfort Food
Group transportation, 7 meals, 5 nights hotel accommodations, water and snacks on coach, prepaid gratuities, local guide services, admissions per itinerary
Deposit: This tour requires a nonrefundable $200 deposit per person at the time of
booking. Final payment due 30 days prior to the date of the trip (Sep. 23, 2023). Reservations will not be confirmed without payment or deposit.
Payment Methods: Reservations may be made online or by calling 985-807-4532.
Tour Cancellation: Birona Aswad Tour & Travel LLC and Simply Travel LLC reserve
the right to cancel any tour due to lack of interest or participation. In the event of
cancellation by Birona Aswad Tour & Travel LLC and Simply Travel LLC your tour will
Customer Cancellation: Refunds for customer cancellations will be made if canceled
at least 45 days before departure. Booking deposit and insurance premium will be
Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance is strongly recommended.